Augplat Technologies Privacy Statement
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from, you in connection with the associated application (“Application”). The Application is provided by Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd (and may be provided by Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd on behalf of a Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd licensor or partner (“Application Partner”). By using or otherwise accessing the Application, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
What Personal Information does Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd collect?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Personal Information you provide to us:
We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from (for example) your Facebook account). The types of personal information collected may include your full name, email address, gender, IP address, browser information, username, demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Application services.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically:
We receive and store certain types of usage related information whenever you interact with Application. For example, Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd may automatically receive and record information regarding your computer’s IP address, browser information, Facebook user ID, Facebook Page fan status, and urls accessed. Such information may be shared in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form with our partners.
How does Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd use the information it collects?
Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd Share any of the personal information it Collects” section below.
Application Partner treatment of personal information:
Will Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd share any of the personal information it receives?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone (with the exception of sharing your information with an applicable Application Partner – see the “Application Partner Treatment” section above). We share your personal information only as described below.
- Application Partners: We will share your personal information with an applicable Application Partner (see the “Application Partner Treatment” section above).
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd’s agents do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the above purposes.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Augplat Technologies Pvt Ltd, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.